Doc Ward has generously offered to donate his personal bottles and host a Scotch tasting demonstrating the differences between five regions of Scottish whisky. This event is free to members, and will include the following pours:
- Campbeltown – Glen Scotia 10 Year
- Highlands – Glendronach 12 Year
- Islay – Laphraoig Quarter Cask
- Lowlands – Auchentoshan 12 Year
- Speyside – Glenfiddich 12 Year
What: Five Regions Scotch Tasting
When: Thursday, November 4th from 6:30-9:00 p.m.
Cost: Free to members
Food and water will be provided. Please indicate if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions. Donations to the Catholic Charities of Lexington is appreciated.